29.1.05

I'm Ready

Well, now my lap is working again, since a while, and now I'm on the process of tunning it. I installed Fedora, Windows XP and a lot of packages and applications.

I've also been looking for job, not much, but a little bit more. Oh, and they didn't accept me as Developer in Microsoft, I guess I'm not that good enough, I didn't show it, or maybe it's true that they can't offer me a job. Anyway I'll be having another interview in the end of February but now for Developer in Test.

I've been also been doing things I haven't had the chance to do before, like excercise, reading, and watching TV. I'm a little bit bored. Where did my social life went? (as if I had such thing before).

Oh, yeah, that reminds me that in girl matters I'm totally lost, it's really a mess; good and bad stuff at the same time, when is this going to be just plainly good? Or at least more good than bad.

So I guess it's Hard Coding Time ™. I've been lazy enough and now I need to do lots of stuff.

Here I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl Matters: It's rarely easy, if ever. It just takes time... if nothing else, time to hone your skills and raise your expectations. Learn also what you need from a relationship (like time to yourself to code, etc.) so you can ask for it up-front.

Hard Coding Time: I want some myself! Girl Matters often cut into your time alot though, so be careful how you choose ;-)

As for a social life, you're welcome around my place for drinks anytime (BYO plane ticket).

-- mibus