8.1.05

Black humor against women

I found this site, Why I Will Never Have A Girlfriend, that provides a somewhat scientific and very funny way of demostrating the matter. Now I think I finally understand a little bit more my bad luck. It's good to see that there are scientific advances on these matters =P.

I also found this Joelogon's Foolproof Guide to Making Any Woman Your Platonic Friend. I have to say that I find it really funny.

After reading all this useful information, I got illuminated: if I'm a nice guy, and woman prefer jerks (proved fact), then I'll better become that, it's so logic I don't know why I didn't come up with that before! (just joking).

I think I have to make the warning that I'm not against women or anything, it's just that this site is so funny. And it has something near what really happens, which makes it even more funny =D.

A little bit of my favourite ones (at least the ones that are decent enough to be posted here):

Isn't "evil woman" redundant?

All the Real Life Reasons Women Have Given For Just Wanting to Be "Just Friends" section.

They are obligated to pass on their knowledge to the Psychological Warfare Division of the Sisterhood to Destroy All Men.

None of this has never happened to me...I...I have something in my eye...take me back from this horrid place!!!

No comments: